<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree, I don't think anyone is really suggesting AG does a doll or her stories on such a topic, but even if they are, I don't think the people here who want to see that are being insensitive. We all just want to see gorgeous doll clothes, and there's no doubt AG could make some wonderful clothes for such a girl. However, there are MANY other periods which also have lovely clothes....Quote:
I think with the antebellum doll, people are mostly intersted in the fancy clothes and hoop skirts.
I really want to see an Asian doll, and Jewish girl before anything else. After that, I'd like to see another African American girl. But deffinitly Asian and Jewish first.
Like Jordyn mentioned, I'd also like the Jewish girl to be a Russian immigrant, and with long, light brown hair and maybe blue eyes. And I'd like the Asian to be in California, with her dad working on the railroad ( [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] ).
I would also like to see a doll from the 70s, I'd like her to be caucasian, and have LONG brown hair with no bangs. My mom was in her teens in the 70s, and I'd just love to see a doll that looks like her.
Like zap_sea said, 1964 would be perfect for another AA doll.
And another red head somewhere, lol, I don't care what her story is, lol.
